The black BP893x MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone from Audio-Technica is an ergonomically molded earpiece that offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. With its extremely unobtrusive 0.2" boom, it can be used to capture audio for live stage, theater, television talents, lecturers, and worship leaders.
The BP893x headworn microphone securely hooks behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum comfort and stability, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. The omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response.
Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP893x MicroEarset includes two foam windscreens, two element covers/moisture guards, a detachable cable with a cH connector, power module with 3-pin XLR connector, dual-ear adapter kit, cable clip, belt clip, and carrying case.
- Omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" flexible boom
- Secure under-the-ear placement
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- This version includes a power module (AT8545), which has a high-pass filter that provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort