The Audio-Technica ATM250 is a dynamic microphone with a hypercardioid pick up pattern. The sensitivity is custom tailored to withstand high-sound pressure, ideal for capturing kick drum, brass, percussion, bass cabinets and other high-sound pressure sources. The neodymium magnet and output stage results in high gain and very low noise floor. The hypercardioid polar pattern delivers maximum off-axis signal and feedback rejection. The ATM250 includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- High SPL Capability
- The ATM-250 is capable of capturing drums, brass, percussion and guitar cabinets at close proximity without distortion and noise.
- Optimized for Low Frequencies
- The frequency response is contoured for accurate, rich low-frequency response.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern is effective in rejecting off-axis noise and feedback.