Featured Product Videos
The Zoom GCE-3 brings powerful Guitar Lab modeling technology to a desk-friendly audio interface. Think of this unit as a gateway between the Guitar Lab app and your DAW. Plug in your instrument, connect to your Mac/Windows machine, and quickly access volumes of amp, cab, and stomp emulation from Zoom's flagship G5n (guitar) and B3n (bass) processors just ripe for the recording. The GCE-3's hands-on physical layout gives this interface the edge for knob tweakers. Its capable onboard DSP takes the workload off your laptop for lag-free performance. On the recording side, a free copy of Cubase LE will have you creating multitrack masterpieces in no time.
Access sounds from Zoom's flagship floor units
Instant access to Zoom's class-leading amp, cab, and pedal models — those from the G5n, G3Xn, B3n, and more. — make the GCE-3 an invaluable practice and recording tool. You can access other users' and artists' presets easily via the Guitar Lab app. What the G- and B-series multi-FX units have done for live performance, the GCE-3 does for recording.
A powerful USB audio interface
The Zoom GCE-3 and a laptop are you all you need to create modern multitrack masterpieces. A stable USB 2.0 connection, paired with the interface's onboard DSP, yields very little lag and bottlenecking.
Nobody loves tweaking pedals more than guitar and bass players. The GCE-3's pedal-like layout lets you load presets and edit them in the physical environment, in real time, to create some truly spectacular recorded tracks.
- USB 2.0 guitar recording interface
- Access amp, cab, and pedal emulations from Zoom's flagship multi-FX units: G5n, G3Xn, B3n, etc.
- Access user and artist presets within the Guitar Lab app
- Physical layout encourages hands-on tweaking
- Onboard DSP reduces strain on your computer
- Mac/Windows compatible
- Includes a download license for Steinberg Cubase LE
- USB-C connection (cable included)
- Standard 1/4" TS guitar input
- 1/8" headphone out and 1/8" aux input make the GCE-3 a capable practice tool