The Yamaha MX61 synth is great for the stage, studio and everywhere in between.
The Yamaha MX61 synthesizer/controller rocks more than 1000 killer MOTIF XS sounds, a class-compliant USB audio/MIDI interface, and deep controller integration with your favorite computer and iOS music software, including Yamaha's new FM Essential iOS synth app. With MX61, you don't have to sacrifice sound and playability for portability. The keys are full-size and velocity sensitive. Bring this lightweight, compact synth/controller to the studio or a gig and deploy its potent patch arsenal. From amazing acoustic pianos, EPs, strings, and drums to evolving 8-element synth textures, the MX puts it all right at your fingertips.
- 61 full-size velocity-sensitive keys
- FM Essential expands your sonic arsenal
- Free iOS FM synthesizer app with drum loops, FX, and more
- Class compliant USB audio/MIDI for plug-and-play connectivity
- Yamaha's powerful MOTIF sound engine:
- Layer, zone, cycle, switch, randomize, and control up to 8 elements per voice
- VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling)
- Re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage signal processors and FX
- 128-note polyphony for dropout-free live performance or with full 16-track sequences
- Damper Resonance DSP models grand piano sound with dampers off the strings
- Record/play back stereo audio and 16 channels of MIDI
- With a single USB cable and no external devices
- DAW Remote controls transport, mixer, and software instruments from the MX top panel
- USB-to-device port for connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- 1/8" aux line input for connection of tablets and mobile devices
- Auto power off shuts down after period of inactivity, saving energy
- Bundled software: Cubase AI, Steinberg Prologue, Yamaha YC-3B
- Sound Engine Type(s): Motif sound engine
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Synth, touch sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: 128
- Number of Presets: 1,106 voices, 61 drum kits; 128 user voices, 8 user drum kits
- Effects Types: Phaser, Flanger, Wah, Vintage modeling, Reverb, Delay (expandable via iOS FM app)
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 208 patterns, SMF Format 0 (playback only)
- Audio Recording: 2-track stereo
- Memory: 166 MB
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (sustain, controller)
- Software: Cubase AI included, FM Essential iOS synth app
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 38.7"
- Depth: 11.7"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
A compact synthesizer you can carry anywhere.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.