The MD-BT01 from Yamaha provides the wireless user with a wide range of performance and composing music applications by connecting iOS devices and Mac computers with instruments that use the older 5-pin DIN MIDI connections. A wireless MIDI connection means not having to worry about plugging anything into an iOS device, and the devices themselves (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) can also be charged while using apps without worrying about the battery running out.
- Yamaha Music Applications for Enhancing Musical Performance
- Controller apps allowing one-touch configuration of digital pianos' internal metronomes and other functions
- Customize digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
- Use with tone-generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
- Record daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyze difficult passages
- Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to live performances