Yamaha DHR15 powered loudspeaker features a rugged wooden cabinet, 1000 watts of Class D power and DSP to produce up to 131dB SPL with remarkable clarity, offering an ideal solution for anyone ready to step up their sound reinforcement game to a new level of professional quality, accuracy and performance. A premium plywood cabinet finished in a tough polyurea coating provides durability not found on other loudspeakers in this class.
DHR15 is optimized for FOH applications and features custom transducers driven by a DSP-equipped class-D power amplifier to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity. A flexible 2-channel mixer allows for multiple sources and connection types. Rigging points are also provided for suspended applications. Isn't it time you audition DHR quality and performance to improve your sound?
- 15" powered loudspeaker with 1000W of Class D power
- DHR15 achieves class-leading SPL with stunning clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Equipped with a 1.4" HF compression driver and high-output 15"" LF unit for accurate vocal reproduction and outstanding bass response
- Maximum 131dB SPL of power and wide frequency response range of 44Hz-20kHz
- Ultra-precise 48-bit DSP processing for clear high-definition sound and built-in D-Contour intelligent dynamic control
- Durable plywood enclosure delivering outstanding acoustic performance
- Dual pole sockets to allow straight 0° placement or a 7° downtilt to cover your audience's needs