Featured Product Videos
If the Way Huge Conspiracy Theory bears a more than passing resemblance to a particularly lusted-after, gold-boxed, mid-gain overdrive, it's no coincidence.
This single-wide amp driver masterfully captures the subtle sweetening, the indefinable mojo, that has made the original a key ingredient in countless pro guitarists' session setups. Conspiracy Theory boasts an extremely sensitive gain range and a highly musical tonal sweep.
So whether you're driving tubes into crunch territory or lengthening leads with its sweet, silken sustain, Conspiracy Theory excels at all shades of sensibly-gained harmonic enhancement. Looking for legendary tone without the mythic price tag?
The Way Huge Conspiracy Theory replicates the tonal power and visual impact of the legendary overdrive at a much-reduced size and cost, with a hat-tipping golden metal enclosure and jumbo red knobs which wink at the come-hither allure of the classic. Conspiracy's Theory's reduced size doesn't just conserve real estate; it sips current, which means you can run a board full of them — they stack beautifully — with next to no impact on your power supply.
- Way Huge's spin on a legendary gold-boxed overdrive
- Reduced size is better suited to tight pedalboards
- Sensitive gain range — perfect for driving tubes or lengthening leads
- Sweet harmonics — enhance tones without upsetting amp/instrument character
- Musical tonal sweep — usable tones at any setting
- Low current draw — great for stacking