Featured Product Videos
Way Huge Smalls Stone Burner.
Playing with the Way Huge Stone Burner Sub Atomic Fuzz is like playing with molten lava—it’s all fun and games until somebody gets scorched. But that’s the whole point with this dastardly little box.
The Way Huge Smalls Stone Burner Sub Atomic Fuzz will put you in touch with your freaky side. It’ll have you threatening the world with searing fuzz in one moment and generating earth-shaking low end in the next. It’ll unleash sonic blasts that roar at the heavens like pillars of terra-cotta glow that hide the stars... The fuzz and sub octave signals each have their own level knobs so that you can mix the two to your own twisted taste. The Sub 1/Sub 2 switch lets you choose just how low your dirty deeds can go. Volume and Tone controls round out this pedal’s insidious interface.
Mr. Huge designed the Stone Burner Sub Atomic Fuzz as your all-purpose companion—bring it along for everything from robot mating season to skullduggery in the Mojave Desert. Have some fun, and explore the outer reaches of your sanity. Fire up the Way Huge Smalls Stone Burner Sub Atomic Fuzz, and get weird. But remember to protect your eyes...
This pedal combines ferocious fuzz and thunderous sub octave signals to put you in touch with your freaky side.
- Combines a gnarly-sounding fuzz with subterranean sub-octave effects
- Churns out an endless array of ferocious — and downright freaky — tones
- Sub 1/Sub 2 switch toggles between 1- and 2-octave-down sub-octaves
- Separate Sub and Fuzz knobs call up the perfect blend of sub-octave and fuzzed-out signals
- Tone knob ranges from a warm-sounding crunch to an ear-splitting grind
- Volume knob controls your overall output