Your favorite compressor has been updated in all the right places for top notch tone and playability.
Changes to the V3 are as follows:
• Added Tone knob (bass cut) for the ability to shape the low end of your guitar signal.
• Soft switch/relay bypassing for smoother more reliable operation.
• Converted to SMD technology for a more robust design and product longevity.
• High quality SMD components used for a more hi-fi sound.
• Moved to top mounted jacks.
• Updated art by Adam Forster that gives a humble nod to the original art that started it all.
The Deep Six is a true bypass studio-grade compressor in stomp box form, inspired by the performance of the Universal Audio 1176 with the simplicity of the Ross and Dynacomp. Offering a Level, Sustain, Attack, and Blend control, the Deep Six will give you unmatched versatility at a price you can afford. Polarity will never be an issue as the Deep Six comes standard with a polarity correction circuit.
The internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound while maintaining a typical current draw of 8.9mA. The Deep Six also offers a Blend and Attack control which allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers. The blend feature allows you to use high output instruments while truly being able to dial out any distortion that may be present.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.