Featured Product Videos
Mini Horse from Verbos Electronics is a touch-activated voltage controller for eurorack modular synthesizers. Measuring in at 42 HP, the module can either be mounted in one’s eurorack case or in the Black Box powered enclosure (sold separately).
Structurally, Mini Horse features twelve keys positioned across its front panel; each key has an exclusive Pressure Out, Position Out, and Gate Out.
The Position Outs remember the most recently-touched position, allowing one to create a mix across the keys when the module is patched to a voltage controlled mixer. Additionally, the Mini Horse’s Master section houses the parameters of the most recently pressed key (fixed-note priority) and provides a fixed voltage output that spans from 0 to 10V.
- Multi-dimensional touch controller
- 12 keys with dedicated outputs
- Per-key outputs for Pressure Out, Position Out, and Gate Out
- Master section perpetrates fixed-note priority and a fixed voltage output (0-10V)
- Can be mounted in a eurorack modular synthesizer case or in the Black Box powered enclosure (sold separately)