Stereo Amplifier Simulator Pedal with 3 Modes, 3 Cabs/Speakers, Treble Boost, Vibrato, Bluetooth, and Presets.
Inspired by the legendary 2 x 12-inch combo amplifier that powered the British invasion, Universal Audio’s Ruby ’63 Top Boost amp pedal is loaded with jangle and bite! This pedal is an end-to-end emulation of one of the most iconic British amps of the ‘60s, sporting Brilliant, Normal, and Vibrato channels that deliver everything from chimey cleans to all-out crunch.
Ruby ’63 comes loaded with three different channels for a wealth of sonic possibilites. Plus, depending on which channel you’re using, the boost control offers unique way to add some character to your tone!
Normal: Looking for a chimey clean tone? This setting features a high amount of headroom and simplified tone controls. As a nod to the original model, this setting’s only EQ shaping control is the Cut knob — both the Bass and Treble knobs are completely disabled. Turning the boost knob activates a germanium-style treble booster.
Brilliant: The perfect mode for guitarists chasing a ‘60s-style British tube crunch. This setting has the lowest amount of headroom and incorporates an extra tube for boosted treble and gain. In this mode, the boost injects a tape delay-inspired style of preamp gain into your signal.
Vibrato: This setting is similar to the Brilliant channel, but with the addition of a deep, choppy vibrato setting. To keep things smooth and clear, this setting’s boost control adds clean gain.
Part of the Ruby ’63’s magic is found in the dead-on speaker/cab emulations, bolstered by Universal Audio’s Dynamic Room Modeling technology. The Ruby ’63 comes loaded with three cab/mic/speaker settings, seamlessly matched to the three different amplifier modes. Guitarists looking to cover a wide sonic range will love experimenting with the different speaker and amp pairings; plus, when registering the Ruby ’63 with Universal Audio, you get three more free cab sims to play with!
- Authentic end-to-end replication of one of the most iconic 2 x 12-inch British combo amplifiers of the ’60s
- 3 separate channels including Brilliant, Normal, and Vibrato to run the tonal gamut
- Deep, harmonic vibrato available on the Vibrato channel
- Room knob adds some air and ambiance to your signal
- Boost control for easy breakup, with unique functions on each amp channel
- 3 separate speaker/cab/mic options for a wide range of different tonal flavors
- 3 bonus cabs are provided when registering the Ruby ’63
- 4-cable mode bypasses your amplifier's preamp when the pedal is engaged, giving you 2 more channels to play with
- USB-C port for firmware updates
- Bluetooth-compatible for access to Universal Audio’s UAFX app
- Save and access presets using the right footswitch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.