Featured Product Videos
A simple FireWire connection is all it takes to plug your Mac or PC into the world's finest analog hardware emulations. The UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators offer full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive titles from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more.
UAD-2 Satellite packages feature a sleek, ultra-portable FireWire 800-based processing unit, plus the Analog Classics plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64), giving you massive analog character, right out of the box.
UAD: The Industry's Most Respected Collection of Audio Plug-Ins.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins are integral tools for audio professionals. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment - whether it's boutique compressors and EQs, or vintage reverbs and tape machines.
The UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio. These plug-ins can be purchased with UAD-2 hardware from retailers as part of bundled packages, or à la carte from
UA's Online Store.
Workhorse DUO or Professional QUAD processing power, wherever you go.
UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators are available in two processing levels: DUO or QUAD, with either two or four individual Analog Devices SHARC processors, respectively. This outboard processing "supercharges" your host computer - letting you run larger mixes, filled with rich, sonically complex plug-ins.
The UAD-2 Satellite can be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator cards and the UAD Apollo interface, for truly scalable mixing power. And because it's portable, the UAD-2 Satellite lets you travel with your UAD plug-ins, wherever you mix on a FireWire-equipped Mac or PC.
Available as Core or Custom software packages.
The Core package includes the Analog Classics plug-in bundle, while Custom includes the Analog Classics bundle, and a choice of any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration.
UAD plug-in craftsmanship: The science behind the scenes.
In developing UAD plug-ins, UA's engineering group undertakes a thorough physical modeling of classic audio hardware - "rebuilding" vintage analog gear in the digital world, component by component. That's how UAD plug-ins replicate the exact, sometimes quirky, behavior of analog hardware - bringing its rich, three-dimensional sound and harmonics "in the box."
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via FireWire 800 connection
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes FireWire DSP Accelerator, plus a choice of Core or Custom plug-in packages
- Available in DUO and QUAD models w/ 2 or 4 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes
- Includes Analog Classics or Analog Classics Plus bundles featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec Pro EQs, Realverb Pro, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ (Plus only), and Fairchild 670 (Plus only) plug-ins
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interfaces
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more