Featured Product Videos
Instant Ambient Bliss
Sometimes a single pedal can be transformative. It can make your tone bloom in a way that draws the music out of you effortlessly and keeps you engaged for hours. Cloudburst simply produces some of the most gorgeous ambient reverb sounds you’ve ever heard. There is no other pedal like it.
Celestial String Ensemble
Cloudburst’s Ensemble switch reveals a new world of captivating sounds never heard before from a reverb pedal. Use Ensemble subtly to add harmonically rich otherworldly dimensions to your ambient reverb soundscape, or use it liberally to hear a lush synthesized string section swell under your guitar playing. Ensemble reacts to your entire guitar signal smoothly, organically, and musically for a richly responsive and inspiring playing experience.
From Amp-In-A-Closet to Infinite Space
Cloudburst is several distinct reverbs in one, with beautifully tuned, natural sounding small spaces at one end of the Decay knob, and vast, expansive atmospheres at the other. As you turn the Decay control, numerous internal parameters are automatically adjusted, allowing this ambient reverb pedal to produce outstanding studio quality rooms of any size at the turn of a single knob.
Compact With No Compromises
All the premium components, sound quality, and road worthiness you expect from a Strymon reverb pedal are in Cloudburst’s new compact format. It’s got our discrete JFET analog front end, ultra-quiet 116dB signal to noise performance, a powerful ARM Superscalar processor, stereo input/output, and full MIDI control. Featuring unbeatable ease of use and producing some of the finest reverb sounds we’ve ever created, Cloudburst could easily be the only reverb pedal you need on your pedalboard.
Ins, Outs, and Switches
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance TRS stereo output.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Typical signal to noise ratio: 116dB
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweight anodized sky blue aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum 250mA of current.
- 4.6” deep x 2.7” wide x 2.5” tall
- 11.7 cm deep x 6.9 cm wide x 6.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA