Featured Product Videos
With Sonos CONNECT you can turn your stereo into a mind-blowing, music-streaming player.
Simply link up CONNECT to your stereo, home theatre, or powered speakers to stream tunes from your iTunes library, music services, or internet radio stations.
With all-digital sound architecture you'll experience precise audio that sounds the way the artist intended.
Cut the cord and go wireless
- Sonos CONNECT links to any amplified audio equipment, like your stereo, home theatre system, or powered speakers, so you can wirelessly stream music to them
- With wireless connectivity through Wi-Fi you'll be able to stream your iTunes library, favourite music services, and thousands of radio stations around the world
- The all-digital sound architecture reproduces sound precisely, so you hear what the artist intended
- The analog, optical, and digital audio outputs ensure you can enjoy beautiful sound at full CD quality on all of your current gear
- Easy setup: just attach CONNECT to your amplified audio equipment (through the analog or digital outputs), plug it into a power outlet, then connect it to your Wi-Fi network using the Sonos app
- Use an aux cord to attach CONNECT to a pre-amped turntable (or any other amplified source) and enjoy convenient listening on your current speakers, or send the audio wirelessly to any other Sonos speakers in your house
Expand the possibilities
- Add Sonos players to your home and enjoy incredible wireless range, so you can blast your favourite tunes in every room or enjoy different songs in different rooms simultaneously
- Use the Sonos Controller app for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device to search for songs and radio stations, control volume, and pick music to play
- Link the Sonos CONNECT to your wireless router to link all your Sonos players wirelessly with one touch
Works with Amazon Alexa
- Voice control your music by telling Amazon what to play
- *User must own an Alexa enabled device