Sennheiser EW-DX TS 5-PIN Digital Wireless Tablestand Transmitter with 5-Pin XLR Connector, No Mic (R1-9: 520 to 607 MHz) / #700192.
Compatible with EW-DX wireless receivers, the Sennheiser EW-DX TS 5-PIN is a digital wireless tablestand transmitter with a 5-pin XLR input connector designed to accommodate a wide range of Sennheiser gooseneck microphones equipped with a 5-pin XLR output connector.
Ideal for use where wired mics are impractical, this tablestand transmitter is designed for quick setup and tear down, and can be put away on the CHG 2W inductive charging station (available separately) for in-device charging the included BA 40 battery when the transmitter is not in use.
Programmable Mute Button
- The mute button can be configured for Momentary or Push-to-Talk/Push-to-Mute operation, with a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The button can be locked out and overridden from the receiver or a mobile device during a talk.
- The EW-DX TS 5-PIN is equipped with a 5-pin XLR input connector for Sennheiser 5-pin XLR gooseneck mics.
- The transmitter operates up to 11 hours on a fully charged BA 40 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack (included)—inductive charging with CHG 2W Wireless Power Transmitter (available separately).
- AES 256-bit encryption offers a secure transmission.
- With 134 dB dynamic range on its input, the tablestand transmitter can easily handle loud and soft voices without requiring any gain adjustment.
- The EW-DX system utilizes an equidistant tuning grid that equally spaces 3480 frequencies across its wide 87 MHz bandwidth to prevent disruptive intermodulation issues that occur when multiple transmitters operate in confined spaces.
- The system can be expanded with multiple transmitters and receivers to offer up to 146 channels in equidistant tuning grid mode, and up to 293 channels in Link Density mode.
- The EW-DX TS 5-PIN is backward-compatible with EW-D receivers.