Featured Product Videos
Based on the System-100m 131 output module, the Roland System-500 531 Eurorack module delivers powerful mixing capabilities for your modular synthesizer. You have six individual inputs each with a mute button, a high-quality fader, and a detented pan pot (with CV inputs for modulating pan position).
And to integrate with modern workflows, the System-500 531 module features dual outputs — a pair of 1/8" outs, plus a pair of 1/4" outputs.
To expand the creative potential even further, the 531 also packs a mic input which can be harmonically overdriven with its gain knob.
All Eurorack systems need some type of mixer, and the Roland System-500 531 is a smart solution.
If you're like many of us who love the sound of classic analog Roland synths like the System-100m, but don't want to invest in vintage equipment, Roland's System-500 Eurorack modules are for you. These are completely analog modules designed for maximum compatibility — and creativity — with the modern modular ecosystem. Whether you're building your first Eurorack modular synthesizer, or are adding onto a large rig, Roland System-500 modules offer big sound design potential along with stellar sound quality.
- 6-channel mixer module for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- Performance-friendly mute buttons and channel faders for bringing sounds in and out of your mix
- Mic/line input for even more versatility
- Detented pan pots, with CV inputs for modulating pan position
- Two pairs of outputs, 1/8" and 1/4"
- Headphone output with volume control
- Size: 20HP wide, 128.5mm deep
- Power usage: 195mA (+12V), 165mA (-12V)