Featured Product Videos
The SPD::ONE ELECTRO Digital Percussion Pad from Roland allows musicians to add electronic sounds to their performances. It contains 22 sounds, including fat snares, crisp hand claps, electronic cowbells, and more, and can be played with sticks, hands, or feet. You can also import your own audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE ELECTRO can be placed on the floor, a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included mounting adapter. Operation is simple with just four knobs on the control panel. You can change the sound, volume, balance, and more.
Additionally, if you're a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE ELECTRO is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or an AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor- or tabletop-mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter