Featured Product Videos
The ULT10 from PreSonus is a 2-way 10" active loudspeaker with a wide 110° horizontal and a 50° vertical dispersion horn for delivering even coverage and an ultra-long throw. It features 1300W of Class-D power (peak) and can be used as monitors in applications for sound reinforcement, PA systems, DJ setups, and more.
Featuring a custom low-frequency driver with a 2.5" voice coil and a 1.75" voice coil exit horn, the speaker is built with an onboard mixer with two combo XLR-1/4" input jacks and an XMAX preamp. The rotatable waveguide-Pivot X110 horn delivers precise coverage. Plus, there are 3 operation-mode presets for the following: FOH (Front of House); for normal live setups, DJ; for music playback, and Mon; when using it as a wedge monitor.
Finally, the ULT10 2-way loudspeaker is built with top and side ergonomic handles, and the Chemline finished eucalyptus enclosure is designed with a tour-grade, 16-gauge steel grille. Additionally, a 35mm pole socket with a 6° downward tilt and integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation are also included.
- 10-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110Ë¿ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50Ë¿ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1300W Class D power (150x500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR-1/4" inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output