MID BOOST, OVERDRIVE AND VINTAGE STUDIO MOJO.
The M-EQ DRIVER is a Mid Booster & Drive pedal, based on a vintage Pultec® studio EQ. Still sought after today, these legendary passive EQs from the 1950s can be heard on thousands of hit records thanks to their highly musical, versatile EQ curves and the ability to overdrive their push-pull output stage. Rather than making an exact replica, we have chosen to reimagine this classic piece of studio gear as a guitar-oriented, compact pedal.
Craft the perfect mid boost, add some studio-inspired saturation or push the pedal’s valve-like output stage into fierce “cocked wah” distortion. With the addition of our Adaptive Circuitry, the M-EQ DRIVER is always responsive and precise, with a character all of its own.
Based on the legendary Pultec® studio EQs of the 1950s
- Choice of mid boost frequencies
- Adaptive Cut control responds to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Transformer-equipped circuitry
- Valve-like push-pull output stage
- Ultra-high input impedance
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England