The compact FZDNPRIME2 Flight Zone® case is built specifically to hold the Denon Prime 2 DJ controller system. It features an exclusive quick access open port design with our patent pending high-density angled bevel foam interior. The Prime 2 controller is neatly set above the case bottom which is ideal when in use for an efficient control surface. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. Each is built with rubber feat, hefty ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed latches and handle.
Features and Specifications
- Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight
- Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Quick Access Open Port
- Bottom Cable Port Access Hole for Clean Cabling
- Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle
- Recessed Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
Approx. Exterior Dimensions: 28.75" W x 20.25" D x 8.25" H
Approx. Weight: 24 lbs
* DENON PRIME 2 NOT INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.