Featured Product Videos
Experienced users often describe the sound of our small diaphragm microphone as „fresh“ and „vivid”. This is – among other factors – due to a slight treble lift around 9 kilohertz. The KM 184 is an experienced all-rounder, a mic for all seasons. It captures virtually any instrument with amazing complexity and depth of sound.
Another advantage: thanks to the extremely tight production tolerances, all KM 184 microphones produce a very consistent sound. Therefore, they can easily be used as a stereo pair with exact spatial imaging for all stereo recording methods.
- Versatile small membrane microphone primarily for instrumental recordings
- Slight treble lift for fresh and vivid sound
- Precise cardioid directionality with excellent rejection of rearward sound
- Uncolored reproduction of neighboring sound sources
- Tight production tolerances – perfect for stereo recordings