Featured Product Videos
Whether you're recording in the studio, taking direct output feeds off of an analog mixer, or capturing audio onstage, the MOTU 24Ai USB 2.0 audio interface gives you the high channel count and low latency you need. Like the rest of MOTU's popular AVB-equipped audio interfaces, the 24Ai lets you send a ton of audio across a standard network.
The internal mixer also includes all kinds of DSP processing, summing, and routing options too, and between its high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and additional 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, you can easily expand the capabilities of your MOTU 24Ai.
Tons of high-quality connections packed into a single-rackspace audio interface
It doesn't matter if you prefer DB-25 D-subs or Phoenix plugs, the MOTU 24Ai makes connecting up to 24 analog line channels a piece of cake. With so many high-quality inputs packed into a single rack space, the A24i is idea for taking direct outputs off of an analog mixing console or capturing signal onstage in a live environment. What's more, there are three pairs of ADAT optical ports onboard, offering an additional 24 channels of digital I/O via USB 2.0 or AVB network.
DSP-fueled mixer onboard gives you the added benefit of EQ, compression, and effects
The MOTU 24Ai's onboard DSP mixer offers a number of advantages you'll find useful in a variety of settings. For starters, this digital mixer supports up to 48 inputs and 12 stereo busses, allowing you to set up extremely complex routing schemes completely independent of your computer. In fact, if you connect a wireless router to your 24Ai, you can access all of its internal mixing functions, including effects and processing, via an app on your iOS device, turning this powerful audio interface into a fully capable standalone mixer. Speaking of onboard processing and effects, whether you're in the studio or onstage with your 24Ai, you'll find a ton of uses for its DSP EQ, compression, gate, and reverb.
Expand your production system with additional AVB networkable audio interfaces
Another extremely cool use of the 24Ai's Ethernet connection is the ability to link more MOTU AVB equipped audio interfaces to it. You can do this in one of two ways: directly via a simple Ethernet cable or as part of an audio network via one or more MOTU AVB Switch. If you go with just a single Ethernet cable, you can easily link a second 24Ai or other AVB ready device directly to your first one. With MOTU AVB Switches, you can create an audio network of up to five units, potentially linking hundreds of channels of I/O across multiple rooms. And since it's all over standard Cat-5e Ethernet cable, latency or cable runs aren't any kind of issue.
- A versatile 48-in/24-out network audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- Choose from ultra-low-latency AVB ethernet or high-speed USB 2.0 computer connectivity
- 24 high-quality analog inputs are available on both DB-25 D-sub connectors and Phoenix connectors
- 24-channels of ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device - no computer needed!
- AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces