Featured Product Videos
* Contact us for more information.
As the first polyphonic Moog synthesizer in more than three decades, Moog One spearheads a new era of analog synthesis. Handcrafted at the Moog factory in Asheville, North Carolina, Moog One is a programmable, tri-timbral analog synth featuring an intuitive tactile interface that transcends the boundary between instrument and artist, allowing you to achieve your musical goals unimpeded. And then, of course, there’s that legendary Moog sound. Moog analog circuits are renowned for their unrivaled punch and rich harmonics, and Moog One represents the definitive evolution of these classic circuits. Years of research went into this analog dream synth, and it shows in every aspect of its masterful design. Under your fingers, Moog One will exceed your every expectation as it inspires your musical creativity and opens portals to a vast sonic universe.
Available in 8- and 16-voice versions, Moog One can simultaneously articulate eight or 16 voices, depending on the configuration of your instrument. The Moog One polyphonic sound engine is built upon the most advanced architecture ever conceived for a Moog synthesizer. Per voice, Moog One features three state-of-the-art analog voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), two independent analog filters (a Variable State filter and the famous Moog Ladder Filter) that can be run in series or parallel, a dual-source variable analog noise generator, an analog mixer with external audio input, four LFOs, and three envelope generators. You can split or layer the three timbres — each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library — across the premium 61-note Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch.
Moog One offers a growing library of programmable per-synth and master bus effects, including chorus, delay, phase, bit reduction, vocoding, and a suite of premium Eventide reverbs such as Blackhole, Shimmer, Plate, Room, and Hall. Effects can be applied as Synth Effects and Master Bus Effects. Synth Effects are applied to individual timbral layers, while Master Bus Effects can be accessed via sends from all three synthesizers. Though its onboard effects are digital, the Moog One audio path is completely analog when all the effects are true bypassed.
Clad in a handcrafted ash cabinet, the Moog One aluminum front panel is fitted with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, welcoming hands-on interaction with all the sound-sculpting and performance controls. Extended on-screen functionality is effortlessly accessed via More buttons (one for each module) that serve up additional parameters in the center-panel LCD to deliver the most intuitive and efficient synthesis experience possible. To the engineer, Moog One is a sophisticated technological marvel; to the synthesist, it is an unparalleled facilitator of fluid musical expression that lets you create, sculpt, and transform your sound without constraints.
A valuable feature that vintage synths didn't offer was preset storage. If you haven't had the joy of playing, say, a Minimoog, imagine not being able to save or recall a patch for instant deployment in a live show. Moog One is a veritable playground for tone tweakers and sound designers. Its front panel is graced with scores of knobs and buttons; the status of each — as well as the countless under-the-hood parameters — is stored in memory for quick recall from a massive bank of presets.
- 8- or 16-voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison mode (up to 48 oscillators on the 16-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2 multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic lowpass/highpass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Separate sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual-source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and hard sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensitive X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create Performance Sets that make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- 2 x ¼" stereo headphone outputs
- 2 pairs of assignable ¼" outputs (supports TRS and TS)
- 4 x ¼" hardware inserts (TRS)
- 1 x ¼" external audio input (line-level)
- 1 XLR + ¼" TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
- 9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out)
- USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN port for future expansion