Featured Product Videos
For over 60 years, Moog theremins have captured the imagination of players and audiences alike. Most recently over the last two decades, Moog’s Etherwave Standard and Etherwave Plus have set the bar of performance theremin design. Now, the all-time highest selling theremin models get an update to become simply Etherwave Theremin.
For the novice enthusiast or the seasoned professional player, Etherwave Theremin offers exceptional sonics, playability, and control to take your sound into new dimensions. Combining analog playability with unprecedented performance potential, Moog’s Etherwave Theremin provides an accurate five-octave pitch range and balanced spacing between notes for a highly sophisticated degree of playability.
Updated analog electronics have been used to create Bob Moog’s classic theremin circuit design while improving bass response in the lower registers.
The refined cabinet features hand-finished hardwood and two quick-release plated-brass antennas. Additionally, rear-panel I/O connections and a detachable mic stand adapter ensure quick setup on the go.
• The Etherwave Theremin is an analog theremin using Bob Moog designed circuits for the classic theremin tone
• Features a wide playing range with improved bass response and stability
• CV control outputs for gestural control of Modular synths
• Monitoring flexibility achievable through multiple configurations of on-board headphone output, line output, and line output mute function
• Housed in a durable, lightweight, and portable enclosure
• Internal antenna connections and mic stand adapter simplify set up