Featured Product Videos
CV AND AUDIO UTILITY / REALTIME VISUALIZER / DIY KIT
The Molten Motion Meter is a three channel signal visualiser with attenuators. The clever knob meters allows you to visualise both CV and Audio, acting either as a CV meter or a VU meter. With some clever normalisation, this module can act also as an attenuverter with offset, mixer and many other utility oriented tasks!
Each channel can function as:
- Audio level control with VU meter
- CV attenuator with voltage meter
- CV inverter with voltage meter
Each input is normalled to 10v, so you can use each of them to generate fixed voltages. Also, the outputs of channels 1 and 2 are summed into Out 3 to be used as a mixer. Patch it wildly to make it work as an attenuverter with offset, as a mixer, a VU meter or a combination of them all!
- Three channels attenuator.
- CV and inverted CV visualization.
- Audio VU meter mode.
- Normalled inputs to 10v.
- Outputs summed at OUT3.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Current Draw: +12v: 110 mA -12v: 43 mA
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona by Befaco.
- Idea by Robin Vincent