Featured Product Videos
The Varigate 4+ is a 4-channel, 8-step sequencer that includes the features of the original Varigate 4, PLUS the new option to output both CV (quantized or unquantized) and gates simultaneously. Other new features include a Play/Stop function, Preset Banks (4x4), Glide Per Step, Scales and can also be configured as master for the Malekko Voltage Block as well as a slave to the Varigate 8+ if you're looking to expand your total channels and presets (up to 14 channels and 100 presets with V8+). Each Channel (or Track) correlates with it's own sequencer (so 4 independent sequencers).
The addition of the Gate/CV Switch allows for switching between 4 channels of CV, 2/2 for 2 channels of CV and 2 channels of gates, or all 4 channels to output only gates. Additionally, each step of a sequencer can be programmed with Probability for gates, Repeats, Glide and Notes (when in a CV mode). There is a also a Randomization feature for Repeats, Notes and Glide. Channel parameters for Scales, Sequence Direction (Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random), Sequence Length, Division, Multiplication and Pulsewidth are all easily accessible using Track Mode.
Easy Preset Recall makes the Varigate 4+ perfect for live performance. Pair it with the Malekko Voltage Block for maximum control!
- Switch between 4 channels of 5v gate outputs, 4 channels of CV outs or 2 gates and 2 CV outs
- 8 steps per channel
- GLIDE per step
- PLAY/STOP function
- DIVIDE and MULTIPLY clock per channel
- Adjust sequence length per channel
- Adjust PULSEWIDTH per channel
- Program NOTES (for CV outs)
- Quantized SCALE adjustment
- TEMPO COURSE adjustment per bank (This parameter adjusts the internal clock between 30 and 255 BPM
- TEMPO FINE adjustment (This parameter adjusts the clock +/- 25 BPM)
- Change SEQUENCE mode per channel (Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random)
- CLK IN: Clock input with LED indicator
- RESET: Gate input for resetting to step 1
- CLK OUT: Clock output with LED indicator
- PROBABILITY: Control the probability of a step outputting a gate.
- REPEAT: Control the amount a step repeats
- RANDOMIZER functions for Repeat, Note, and Glide
- Saved PRESETS function
- Slave Voltage Block to Varigate 4+
- Slave Varigate 4+ to Varigate 8+ for use as an “expander” (for a total of 14 channels)
- LED BAR GRAPH: displays the step currently being adjusted as well as a final overview of all adjusted steps.
- LEDs for A,B,C and D indicating gate outs, notes for each channel.