Mackie Thump 12A / 12BST - Rolling Speaker Bag with Wheels and Integrated Handle.
The Mackie Thump 12A / 12BST Rolling Speaker Bag is designed to preserve and protect your loudspeaker from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear, while offering easy transport with integrated wheels and a telescoping handle. The outer material is made from 600D polyester fabric with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
The case has interior polyethylene boards on the bottom and sides to provide a stiff, protective structure. A layer of foam with a knitted fabric covers the interior to provide cushioning from knocks and bumps and additional protection. Other notable features include an exterior cable pouch with a hook-and-loop fastener, heavy-duty zippers, as well as comfortable padded handles with webbing located on the side of the bag.
- Exterior cable pouch with hook-and-loop closure
- Business card holder on front of the bag
- Retractable iron handle
- Two wheels and two rubber feet
- 600D polyester fabric with a water-resistant polyurethane coating
- Heavy-duty zippers
- Comfortable webbing handle with dense foam filling
- Pull-over flap with hook-and-loop fasteners on top of the bag
- Polyethylene board on bottom and side is covered with knitted fabric