Featured Product Videos
The Mackie ProFX12v3 is a 12-channel mixing console featuring seven Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-4 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-4 include inserts, and single-knob compression. Channels 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 offer two 1/4" inputs, while channel 11/12 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-10 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, an aux (monitor) send, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 11/12's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1/2, and Solo (PFL). The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub, and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4", while sub and control room outputs use 1/4" connector. A dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.
The Mackie ProFX10v3 includes a USB cable and power supply.
Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 7 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
Essential Mixing Tools
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Channels 5 to 10 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 3.5mm input on channel 11/12
- Aux/Monitor output with dedicated per-channel send control
- Stereo Subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1–4
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-knob compression helps keep your input levels in check
24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer