6.5" POWERED STUDIO MONITOR.
Express your creativity and mix like a pro. Professional and robust, Mackie MR624 powered studio monitors provide an accurate glimpse of the entire frequency spectrum, so you can create professional mixes that sound great anywhere.
Mackie has set the bar for professional studio monitors since the beginning. In 2008, the MR Series proved that speakers with a smaller price tag can meet the demands of professional studios—and Mackie studio monitors carry that torch. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide and Acoustic Space Control, these 6.5” monitors provide an enhanced stereo image with stunning clarity. Whether you’re a content creator, musician or audio engineer, you can create professional mixes that sound pristine on any playback device.
Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 6.5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response
- 65 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more