Featured Product Videos
Start your podcast, voice-over work, or live stream with the Mackie Creator Bundle, a simple home recording and monitoring solution including a slew of Mackie gear—the EM-USB cardioid USB condenser microphone, a pair of CR3-X 3" multimedia monitors, the MC-100 headphones, a tripod desk stand, and connection cables.
Getting set up is easy: connect the microphone to your computer via USB Type-C, hook up the headphones to the mic's 3.5mm output, and use the supplied 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable to plug your computer's output into the monitors. With no drivers to install, the Creator Bundle offers user-friendly, plug-and-play functionality for recording speech and vocals in the comfort of your own home.
Mackie CR3-X Creative Reference Series 3" Multimedia Monitors (Pair)
The Mackie CR3-X is a pair of Creative Reference Series 3" Multimedia Monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups. With 50W of amplification driving 3" woofers and 0.75" tweeters, the CR3-X monitors work well, whether you're creating content or casually enjoying some tunes.
The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR3-X can accept a feed from your audio interface, computer soundcard, or mobile device while pumping out your mix to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
- For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
- All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4" inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signal from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
- 50W of amplification drives the 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeters
- Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
- Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers, a standard 3.5mm cable to plug in your smartphone, and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors