Combining comprehensive control over your studio monitors with a high-resolution USB audio interface, the Mackie Big Knob Studio delivers big value for project studios.
Dedicated buttons allow you to switch between three input sources and two pairs of speakers, with trim controls on the speaker outs to balance the volume of different sets of monitors. And with two Onyx mic preamps onboard, two headphone outputs, and Talkback functionality, the Mackie Big Knob Studio interface and monitor controller is a complete recording and monitoring solution.
There's a lot you can do with the Mackie Big Knob Studio. As an audio interface you can record two channels of high-fidelity, low-noise audio, courtesy of dual Onyx mic preamps. A Direct Monitoring option allows for no-latency recording, and built-in headphone outs are ready for artist monitoring.
If you're like recording engineers, you know the importance of reliable studio communication. With built-in talkback functionality, you'll be able to communicate easily with your artists. A stereo aux input on the front panel makes it easy for artists to plug in a music player to hear a reference track. And of course, you have complete control over input source and monitor switching. For the cost of a typical USB audio interface, the Mackie Big Knob Studio offers much more.
- Studio monitor controller and USB audio interface
- Dual Onyx preamps for recording high-fidelity, low-noise audio
- Easily switch between three input sources and two monitor pairs
- Trim controls allow you to balance the volume of different pairs of monitors
- Talkback for communicating with artists
- Headphone outputs for artist monitoring
- Stereo aux input for connecting music player for reference tracks
- Large volume knob for easy level adjustments
- Handy buttons for Mono, Mute, and Dim
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.