Featured Product Videos
The Oxygen Pro Mini is a powerful, 32-key USB powered MIDI controller that allows you to create the music you want, wherever you want! The new Oxygen Pro controllers open up worlds of expression and creativity and make bringing your production ideas to life more seamless than ever. Taking feedback from users and artists alike, these controllers are the ultimate studio and live performance tools, allowing you to keep your focus on creating music—not programming your software. It doesn’t matter if you want to create music on the go or in the studio, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro series is perfectly flexible for your workflow.
It’s simple to use the Oxygen Pro Mini controller with any DAW with the Oxygen Pro Mini's automatically mapped controls such as Transport, Faders, Channel controls (Record Arm, Solo, Mute, and Select), Pan controls and more. Whether you use Ableton, Pro Tools, MPC Beats, Cubase, Logic, Studio One or any other major DAW, just select your DAW in the Oxygen Pro Mini and select the correct configuration in your DAW, and the Oxygen Pro Mini’s controls will be completely integrated into your DAW!
- -Best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini-keys
- -(8) RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more
- -(4) assignable faders, knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls, and more
- -Preset and DAW button for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
- -Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- -Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- -Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- -Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & 1/4” sustain pedal input
- -USB-MIDI connection and MIDI Output for controlling external MIDI gear
- -Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits
- -Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package