Featured Product Videos
The DL4TM Delay Modeler has remained one of the most widely used delay pedals in the world for more than two decades.
The DL4 MkII includes all the sounds and features of the original, while introducing new sounds and features.
The 15 new MkII delays were drawn from our HX® family of amp and effects processors and the 4-Switch and 1-Switch loopers offer up to 240 seconds of record time (expandable to several hours using an optional microSD card). There's an XLR microphone input, MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors, heavy duty footswitches with colored halo rings, three bypass options, and a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two footswitches.
The DL4 MkII is also smaller and lighter than the original, making it an even more appealing choice for modern musicians.
- Identical knob and footswitch layout as the original DL4
- 30 Delay options: 15 MkII plus 15 Legacy DL4
- 2 Loopers—mono/stereo and pre/post signal path options
- Up to 240 seconds of looping time, or several hours with optional microSD card
- XLR dynamic microphone input for vocal processing and looping
- MIDI In, Out/Thru DIN connectors—receives PC and CC messages
- 128 Presets via MIDI, with footswitch control of up to six
- Switchable true, buffered, or DSP bypass
- Input for optional expression pedal or two additional footswitches