Featured Product Videos
Bring new flavor and expanded functionality to your 500 Series rack with the Lindell Audio RE-51, a single-channel microphone preamp and EQ module featuring stepped controls for easy recall. In addition to the transformer-coupled mic/line input via the gold-plated PCB, the RE-51 has a front-panel 1/4" Hi-Z input to accommodate direct connection of a guitar or bass. Thanks to the vintage-style OPA1731 op-amp and transformer-coupled output, this module delivers tone inspired by classic studio hardware.
The RE-51 provides selectable 48 VDC phantom power and polarity inversion, plus a traditional analog VU meter. Sculpt and sweeten your sound with the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 2-band EQ—each band sports three selectable frequencies and up to 10 dB of boost. The RE-51 occupies two slots in any 500 Series power supply (required and available separately).
- Single-channel microphone preamp and EQ module built around the vintage-style OPA1731 op-amp
- Transformer-coupled mic/line input and front-panel 1/4" TS Hi-Z input
- All rotary controls are stepped for easy recall
- Transformer-balanced output
- Switchable polarity, phantom power, and 80 Hz high-pass filter
- Onboard 2-band EQ with up to 10 dB of boost and three selectable frequencies per band
- Gold-plated PCB enhances conductivity and resists corrosion