Featured Product Videos
The Lauten Audio Eden LT-386 is a large diaphragm tube microphone based around the EF86 valve that uses a different Multi-Voice proprietary technology than by which the Lauten Atlantis gained popularity. Thanks to a switch located on the body of the mic, the Eden allows for choosing between cardioid, omnidirectional and Figure-8 polar patterns. A switchable high-pass filter is also on-board. Design consultant, producer/engineer Fab Dupont, requested a three-way switch that changes the overall response-color (Forward, Neutral and Gentle).
Another of Fab Dupont’s ideas is a semi-permanent shockmount which allows the microphone to be stored in it's case attached to the mount. Most pro studios utilize some sort of a "quick change" microphone mount/stand adapter system. This new mount design allows you to increase your setup and tear-down speed. Time is money! And the Eden will help you get good, usable sounds quickly.
- Three Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omni
- Multiple Voicings: Forward, Neutral and Gentle
- Capsule: dual-diaphragm, 31.21mm
- Filter: High-Pass
- Transformer: US made output transformer
- Shockmount: Semi-Permanent Shockmount included
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, 7-pin Cable, Case