Featured Product Videos
A synthesizer that lets you perform and create multi-layered music in any style with just the touch of a finger.
The Kaossilator series was the forerunner of unique instruments that made it easy for anyone to play musical melodies and phrases. The KAOSSILATOR PRO, which appeared in 2010, was an updated model featuring a rich variety of sounds and loop recording functionality that made it not merely a live performance instrument, but also a track-making tool.
2013 brings us to the upgraded KAOSSILATOR PRO+. With additional new sound programs and drum sounds KAOSSILATOR PRO+ has been supercharged to offer even more variety and exploration.
A Freely Playable Synthesizer
The unique interface allows musical melodies and phrases to be played with ease by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touchpad. Horizontal motions control the pitch; vertical motions control aspects of the tone, such as filter cutoff, feedback, or modulation depth. The intuitive design and flexibility of the touchpad allows users who are not keyboard players to perform easily. Users can create performances that are rich with tonal changes that could not be produced on a conventional keyboard instrument.
Unlimited performance possibilities
Musical Scale, Key, and Note Range help create musical performances
Even if you've never played a musical instrument before, the KAOSSILATOR PRO+’s Key and Scale features ensure that the notes being played will match the song being performed. Use the Key setting to specify the musical key or “root.” Choose any of 35 scales, ranging from popular scales such as chromatic, major pentatonic, and minor blues, as well as unusual scales such as Spanish, Ryukyu, and Raga. By using both the Key and Scale settings to match the song, you can play perfect solos without a single wrong note.
The Note Range allows you to specify the range of playable pitches. You can set this to a narrow range to ensure that melodies will be played accurately as you intend, or to an extremely wide range to allow unexpectedly dynamic and unconventional phrases to emerge.
The Gate Arpeggiator function lets you control phrases with complete freedom
The built-in gate arpeggiator patterns can automatically generate phrases and beats by simply moving a finger across the touchpad. Use the slider to change the gate time and gate speed in real time for cool performances.
Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
The pad LEDs light up along the path of your finger, letting you play without difficulty even on a dimly lit stage. The four loop recording LEDs have been changed to a more intuitively obvious illumination pattern than on the Kaossilator Pro, and now light red during recording and green during playback.
Plays nicely together with Kaossilator 2
Data that's been recorded on the KAOSSILATOR PRO+ can be exported for use with the Kaossilator 2, and data recorded on the Kaossilator 2 can be loaded by the KAOSSILATOR PRO+, sharing the BPM and other settings. The possibilities are endless; sophisticated performance data from the KAOSSILATOR PRO+ can be loaded into the Kaossilator 2 and taken with you, or Kaossilator 2 performance data you recorded elsewhere can be brought back for use on the KAOSSILATOR PRO+.
• Freely playable synthesizer; simply touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real time
• A total of 250 sound programs (including drum programs) cover a wide range of styles, including 62 new programs
• Loop Recording function allows intuitive performance and recording, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available
• Numerous functions for unlimited performance possibilities
◦ - Scale/Key settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes
◦ - Note Range function lets you specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad
◦ - Gate Arpeggiator function allows you to easily control phrases with the slider
◦ - Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
• Highly expandable
◦ -USB MIDI allows use as a powerful MIDI controller
◦ -Store recorded loop data and even externally made. WAV files on an SD/SDHC card
◦ -Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings