Featured Product Videos
Combining vibrant reverb with throbbing tremolo, the Keeley Verb o Trem Eddie Heinzelman reverb/tremolo pedal is sure to delight. On the reverb side, choose from a splashy spring sound or a smooth plate reverb tone. You also have three distinct types of tremolo to pick from: tube-bias style, MagnaAmp-style vibrato, and harmonic tremolo. Best of all, you can use the Verb o Trem pedal for tremolo only, reverb only, or both. Whether you seek spacious ambience and subtle modulation or something much more extreme, the Keeley Verb o Trem Eddie Heinzelman reverb/tremolo pedal delivers.
It's hard to beat the sound of Keeley's reverbs, and the Verb o Trem pedal packs two distinctive flavors — spring and plate. On top of those, you can choose from three tremolo types: R+T conjures the fat sound of tube-bias tremolo you'd find on an old tube amp. Mack is actually a vibrato effect, using subtle pitch shifting to create the effect of volume modulation. And HAR (Harmonically Amplified Resonator) uses dual filters to create its trippy sound.
- 2 iconic guitar effects in a single-sized stompbox
- Reverb types include spring and plate
- Tremolo types include tube-bias style, MagnaAmp-style vibrato, and harmonic tremolo
- Controls for tremolo: Rate and Depth
- Controls for reverb: Reverb time and Level
- Use a single effect by dialing down the depth/level of the other effect
- Signal flow is reverb into tremolo