Featured Product Videos
The single, black Kali Audio IN-8 delivers remarkable accuracy in a variety of recording, mixing, and production applications. The IN-8's design combines an 8" woofer with a coincidental 4" midrange and a 1" high frequency driver, which share the same acoustic center, providing an accurate and consistent stereo image.
The Class-D tri-amplifier supplies 40W + 40W + 140W to the high, mid, and low frequency drivers, which combine for a frequency response of 45 Hz to 21 kHz and a max SPL of 114 dB. The rear panel is equipped with balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs, as well as an unbalanced RCA. Also included are several boundary compensation EQs + low-/high-frequency trims for a variety of placements options. The Kali Audio IN-8 ships with a power cord.
- Co-Axial Mid-Range and Tweeter: 3-way with remarkable imaging
- 8" Woofer: Powerful, clean bass. Crossed over at 330 Hz to make the IN-8 an acoustic point source
- Low Noise Port Tube: Precisely engineered using airflow simulations for powerful bass without port noise
- Tweeter and midrange share an acoustic center
- Woofer is crossed over at 330 Hz
- The distance between the woofer and midrange is well under a quarter wavelength at the crossover point
- IN-8 performs acoustically a point source.
- Great directivity with all the spatial information at the listening position
- Soundstage has every detail that’s present in the mix
- Total harmonic distortion is less than 1.4%
- Unburdening both the woofer and the tweeter, so they are both doing less work
- Woofer crossover at 330 Hz
- Tweeter crossover at 3000 Hz
- 4" profile-optimized midrange driver that also acts as the waveguide for the tweeter
- Precisely engineered to provide an ideal dispersion characteristic for the tweeter
- Low excursion midrange is limited to less than 1mm peak excursion, making it acoustically stationary while still providing midrange to keep up with the powerful woofer and tweeter
Ease of Use
Boundary EQ Control: Tuning presets for boundary compensation EQ settings to help you get the optimum sound for where you need to put your speakers
- Free space
- On stands, close to wall
- On stands, against wall
- Console bridge
- On desk, away from wall
- On desk, close to wall
- On desk, against wall
- Combined with the LF and HF trims, this will ensure that the speakers sound their best no matter what room you’re mixing in, or where the speakers are placed.
- Easy Connections: Balanced XLR and TRS connectors
- RCA input can be set to -10 dBu sensitivity for use with consumer devices like a laptop or smartphone’s headphone jack