The MULTS module is a passive multiple for your Eurorack system.
The MULTS simply provides connections between jacks. There are three groups of four jacks. Any jack within a group can be used either as an input or an output.
When no cable is inserted in the top-left jack of a group, the group is automatically connected to the group above it. This allows you to use the MULTS in many ways:
- 3x4: Connect four jacks together, three times
- 1x7 + 1x4: Connect seven jacks together, and four jacks together
- 1x10: Connect ten jack together
Here's some ways you can use the MULTS:
- Send a clock/gate/CV to many destinations
- Merge two or more clocks together and send them to multiple destinations
- Mix the output of multiple oscillators
- Compose complex CVs by combining LFO and envelope generator signals together
- Offset a signal with DC
- ... and much more!
The MULTS is inexpensive, does not use any power, and unlocks a world of creative possibilities! It's a must-have, essential part of any Eurorack system!
- 4 input channels
- Skiff-friendly shallow design
- White panel with black markings and gold plated accents
Inputs and Outputs
- 12 input/output jacks (four per group)
- Organized in three groups of jacks
- Top-left jack of bottom two groups are normaled to the above group
Inside the box
- MULTS Module
- 2 M3x7mm Befaco Knurlies screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.