Featured Product Videos
Designed with and for performing artists, Switch 4 delivers a hands-on signal switching and routing solution for your Eurorack modular synthesiser.
Quickly mute audio signals, trigger envelopes live, select modulation sources on the fly... With custom dual-action toggle switches, an intuitive interface and sturdy construction, Switch 4 will prove just as useful on stage as in the studio.
The bottom switching section includes four lever-actuated toggle switches, to make or break the signal path between the inputs and outputs. These switches feature a dual action: latched upwards, momentary downwards.
The four input signals are also sent to the top routing section, where two rotary switches allow you to select the signals to be sent to the matching outputs. Here you'll also find dual-action toggle switches, for added versatility.
Finally, all signal paths are buffered, avoiding signal cuts when shorting a jack during patching or severe loading effects when driving many inputs. The high-end components provide exceptionally low noise and distortion, so Switch 4 can reliably process audio, control voltages and gates/triggers.
- Bottom switching section with four custom dual-action toggle switches.
- Top routing section with two rotary and two dual-action toggle switches.
- Inputs normalised sequentially for use as switched multiples.
- Full analogue buffered signal paths with extremely low noise and distortion.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.