Featured Product Videos
Few things are as enjoyable as rocking out through a dimed guitar amplifier, and thanks to its FET-based circuitry, the JHS PG-14 delivers that exact sensation.
Designed to the exact specifications of guitar virtuoso Paul Gilbert (Racer X and Mr. Big), the PG-14 gives you a stadium-level experience — the touch, feel, and response of a pushed tube amplifier — at manageable volumes.
The PG-14 gives you a bevy of sound-shaping controls, but this distortion stompbox’s crown jewel is its active mid-frequency preamp. With it, you’ll benefit from a vast sweep of sonic options. If you want to add a scorching, high-octane dirt channel to your rig, the JHS PG-14 is a great way to do it.
Carving out your ideal dirt tone is easy with the JHS PG-14. Volume and Tone controls enable you to decide how much you want to punish the front end of your amp, then dial in your basic sonic signature. An active mid-frequency preamp in front of the PG-14’s FET distortion circuitry allows you to sculpt your guitar’s voice with exacting precision. Finally, Drive and Push controls adjust your gain level, all while replicating the performance of a pushed-to-the-brink tube amp.
- Paul Gilbert signature distortion guitar effect pedal
- FET-based circuitry delivers a stadium-level experience at manageable volumes
- Volume control enables you to decide how much you want to punish the front end of your amp
- Tone control dials in your basic sonic signature
- Active mid-frequency preamp sculpts your guitar’s voice with exacting precision
- Drive control adjusts your gain level
- Push control replicates the touch, feel, and response of a pushed-to-the-brink tube amp