Featured Product Videos
Use the Stereo Line Out 1U system to send audio from your modular synth into power amplifiers, mixers, audio interfaces, DAWs, and other such audio gear. The system works with both balanced +4 dBu professional audio products; and with -10dbV unbalanced gear.
- Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
- Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
- LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
- Single attenuator knob for the line out levels
- Connects to the TRS Jack header on a Palette case, the 7U Audio Jacks board (v2, see below) or to a dedicated Stereo Out Jacks 1U (see below)