Featured Product Videos
The HeadRush Expression Pedal is a premium-built and finely-tuned pedal that is made exclusively for the HeadRush Pedalboard, Looperboard and Gigboard.
For HeadRush Gigboard users, connecting the HeadRush Expression Pedal preserves the advantage of the compact form factor of the Headrush Gigboard while providing the same convenience of the HeadRush Pedalboard's built-in expression pedal. The HeadRush Expression Pedal's built-in toe switch specifically enables Gigboard users to quickly and easily enable/bypass two virtual expression FX blocks without skipping a beat.
For HeadRush Looperboard users, connecting the HeadRush Expression Pedal enables users to have control over up to 4 FX parameters of Looperboard's built-in FX, as well as control over looper track volume and panning.
For HeadRush Pedalboard users, connecting the HeadRush Expression Pedal enables users to have a second expression pedal working simultaneously with Pedalboard's built-in expression pedal, so that users can have control of up to 8 FX parameters at the same time.
Expression Pedal Features
• Military-grade aluminum die-cast housing built to withstand the rigors of the road
• Premium griptape surface grabs your foot and prevents slipping
• Custom linear 10k ohm potentiometer for ultra-accurate expression
• Easily adjustable tension using a standard hex key wrench (included)
• 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS expression output connects to any HeadRush product equipped with an expression pedal input
• Built-in momentary toe switch with 1/4" (6.35mm) TS output for use with any HeadRush product equipped with a toe switch input