PanMix is a 6 channel mixer with manual/CV panning and volume controls
- 6 channel mixer with manual panning and volume for each 6 channels with dual concentric knobs;
- Each channel has bipolar CV knob with a switch to have this CV applied to either amplitude or panning.
- Total volume knob (L+R);
- Headphone output;
- 10 segments led indicators for L and R channels;
- High quality parts for lowest noise and distortions.
- Equal power pan law (3dB)
- Exponential CV response for amplitude
- Linear CV response for pan
Inputs 3 and 6 have mono/stereo switch on the modules backside. Thus each of these inputs can be optionally set to either stereo or mono operation. For stereo mode standard 3.5 mm TRS plug should be used. So the user can set the module to:
- 6 mono inputs
- 5 mono inputs plus 1 stereo
- 4 mono inputs plus 2 stereo
Latest revision of PanMix has a stereo send connector available on the back side, allowing PanMix total output to be internally sent to other Happy Nerding stereo modules. At the moment Isolator, PanMix Jr and 3xStereo Mixer can internally receive this stereo signal.
- 200 mA +12V
- 200 mA – 12V
- 35 mm Depth
- 16 HP wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.