Happy Nerding FX AID Pro is an 14HP euro module based on the spin chip. The user can load 200 sound eects in any order from a growing list of high quality effects.
Each FX program has 3 clearly labeled parameters as seen on the display each with a knob and CV input, 10 user presets are congurable with 3 user dened LFOs. FX Sample rate and Dry/Wet balance are voltage controllable.
- OLED screen shows current effect’s number, name and its three parameters
- 200 onboard effects which can be arranged in any order via online editor https://fxaid.app/pro
- instant switching of the effects or seek then activate option
- stereo input level control
- SRR input can also be routed to parameters 1-3 or effect selection
- three advanced internal LFOs which can be routed to the Sample Rate, parameters 1-3 or effect selection
- SRR input bipolar oscilloscope
- manual control of the Sample Rate with one click for default position
- 10 user storable presets with handy indicator lines for each stored parameter
- screensaver with 1, 10, 30, 60 minutes options
- easy update by playing wav file, level indicator for proper volumes matching
- 14 HP size