Featured Product Videos
GFI System Duophony Advanced Parallel Blender.
Duophony is our take on the lowly 'parallel blender' pedal. We took the basic concept of blending two effects together to the next level by integrating the classic signal blender functionalities with modern features and intuitive user interface. The result is a solid blending machine, optimized to help you unleash the unexplored ideas of parallel blending and discover new ways of sculpting limitless soundscape!
Duophony features full stereo signal paths throughout. TRS jacks supports both mono and stereo connections for the inputs and effect loops, while dedicated Left and Right TS jacks are provided for the outputs.
16 presets, readily accessible via the two on-board footswitches, external aux-switches, and MIDI.
Adjust blending ratio or the Dry signal level at will with an expression pedal!
Fully configurable Heel and Toe values for flexible expressive control. Expression pedals with 10 KOhm pot value are supported.
A unique feature that Duophony has is “Modulated Blending”, the ability to modulate the blending action with an internal LFO. When modulation is activated, an internal LFO will produce a waveform whose shape maps directly to the blend ratio. Modulation speed can be controlled via expression pedal, tap-tempo, or MIDI clock.
- True stereo on all (inputs, outputs, & FX loops) signal paths.
- Parallel or Series routing modes.
- 3 parallel blend modes : XY mix, Y plus [X], and X plus [Y].
- 16 Presets.
- Fully adjustable dry signal level.
- Phase invert function on loop X.
- Individual gain control for each loop.
- Bypass function with or without trails.
- Expression pedal and Aux switches control input.
- MIDI input.
- Full-featured modulation engine.