Featured Product Videos
Same 'Vibe. Smaller Size.
Now the 'Vibe clone you love and trust comes at a smaller pedalboard premium. That's right. The latest Mini DejaVibe, the mkII, is 32% smaller than the previous Mini, with no compromise to features or signal integrity. Thirteen discrete transistors, four custom glass photocells, an analog oscillator, and a period-correct incandescent bulb give this all-analog 'Vibe clone that classic modulation and authentic Hendrix warble you'd be hard-pressed to come by via DSP.
Spec-wise, this clone is even more useful than a preserved original, with around twice the available volume and a much wider range of speeds. Guitarists have long been impressed with how well the Mini DejaVibe takes fuzz pedals and feeds overdriven amps. And now, with the CS-MDV mkII, we're pleased to report that fitting one on your board is even easier than ever.
A true clone at a reduced size
A surprise at its size, you won't find DSP or op-amps anywhere in the Mini DejaVibe mkII. Its 100% analog signal path is 100% vintage correct, for authentic 'Vibe tone in a pedalboard-friendly size and improved performance across the board.
Overhauled for improved performance
You can achieve speeds much slower and faster than other 'Vibe clones with the Mini DejaVibe mkII, courtesy of Fulltone's custom-made photocell resistors. As an added bonus, virtually any expression pedal can be plugged into the external pedal jack to control rate with exceptional linearity.
PCB-mounted pots are built for life
Fulltone's custom-made brass-shaft pots are among the strongest and smoothest in the industry. These pots are mounted to the interior PCB via a proprietary thru-PCB method, rather than being secured by the pot terminals, drastically reducing pot-related failure. This eliminates the need for a bunch of jumper wires too, keeping your signal as pure as possible.
100% handbuilt in California
Like all Fulltone pedals before it, the Mini DejaVibe mkII is 100% handbuilt in Southern California using the finest components available.
- 100% vintage-correct 'Vibe clone
- 32% smaller than the Mini DejaVibe MDV-1
- Volume, Intensity, and Speed controls let you dial in the exact sound you're going for
- Modern/Vintage and Vibrato/Chorus modes offer a range of cool tones
- Custom photocell resistors yield speeds that far exceed those of most 'Vibe clones
- Internal trimmer crafts unique effects
- Expression pedal input provides hands-free rate control with exceptional linearity
- Speed indicator lets you keep an eye on the intensity of your effect
- True-bypass switching preserves your signal when the pedal is not in use
- Convenient top-mounted jacks and power port
- Includes a noise-free universal 18-volt power supply
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 4.1" x 2.3"
- 100% handbuilt in California