Featured Product Videos
The SAPÈL is a random control voltages source for Eurorack modular systems. It is composed of two main sections, one that generates audio noises, in 4 different versions, and another which includes two specular random clock, random voltages, and clock sources.
Noise outputs are color coded, based on the noise colors, and include:
• blue (+3dB/oct spectrum)
• white noise (0dB/oct spectrum)
• pink noise (-3dB/oct spectrum)
• red noise, a.k.a. brown or brownian (-6dB/oct spectrum).
The random voltage and clock section features four uncorrelated random CV generation paths, divided in;
• fluctuating random voltage;
• quantized random voltage with 2n stages tuned in semitones referred to 1V/oct scale;
• quantized random voltage with n+1 stages tuned in octaves referred to 1V/oct scale;
• non-quantized sample & hold.
It is also possible to set a probability distribution with a potentiometer, and apply (or do not apply) the chosen distribution setting to each of the four paths independently.
Furthermore, each of the two random sources section features an independent built-in clock generator, with clock output and random clock output, which can be used in “more than” or “less than” mode. It is possible to use an external clock signal as a clock source, bypassing the built-in one. In addition to that, it is also possible to hand trigger the clock via a manual sample & hold button, which can be also modulated by gate signals.
• true analog random/noise generation with 4 stages of independent and uncorrelated thermal noise
• 8 random voltages and up to 4 random clocks
• continuous fluctuating voltages
• change quantization stages with gradual transition for more usable results
• stage-assignable probability distribution
• built-in clock generators
• sample & hold manual buttons and inputs for realtime performance and ease of interaction
• analog design