CLEAR, TRANSPARENT SOUND
All RP Series headphones deliver this uncolored reproduction and natural clear sound right across the full frequency range with full bass and sparkling highs. But it’s the sonic quality at high sound pressure levels which really sets these headphones apart. Whereas lesser headphones struggle at high sound pressure levels, the RP Series have no such problems. The bass is always powerful and distortion-free even at high levels. - Essential when headphone monitoring in noisy environments such as ENG recording, DJ work, and in applications where you need to concentrate totally on your the program material.
The Design of the leatherette padded ear cushions enhance the excellent sound isolation and superb deep bass reproduction
UNIQUE FOSTEX RP TECHNOLOGY
Key to the transparent sound reproduction is Fostex’s Regulated Phase Technology, a proprietory transducer and diaphragm design that has earned Fostex more than twenty international patents and has been successfully applied to microphones, headphones and loudspeakers used and relied upon in professional and commercial sound installations worldwide.
This technology has been enhanced still further in a new RP Diaphragm (now standard across the range), which uses copper foil etched polyimide film to provide excellent resistance to high level input peaks of up to 3000mW (T50RP), ensuring an accurate sound regardless of the volume.
COMFORT AND DURABILITY
Manufactured to the most exacting standards with durable, tough and rugged materials and components, RP Series headphones are not only built to last. They’re also built for comfort. Those padded ear cushions and wide, self adjusting headbands ensure maximum comfort and fit during extended wearing periods. Fostex’s eye for design and real-world usability can also be seen in the lockable, single entry jack which minimizes cord tangles and offers excellent serviceability.
THE LAST WORD
Whether you’re monitoring analog or digital audio sources, work in a professional or project studio, mixing live, or need a great pair of ’cans for DJ work, you require headphones which offer solid bass, clear mids and sparkling highs. And faithfully reproduce all aspects of the program material, free from any sonic coloration and distortion. A pair of Fostex RP Series headphones will deliver all this.
- Newly developed RP Diaphragm with copper foil etched polyimide film and neodynium magnet construction for accurate and natural acoustic sound reproduction
- Single entry locking 3 metre ‘copper construction’ cord
- Padded ear cushions for maximum sound isolation and deep bass reproduction
- Wide, self-adjusting headband for superb comfort and extended wearing periods
- Compatible with all analog and digital formats
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Max Input 2000 mW
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Semi-open type construction offers rich low frequency sound whilst maintaining all the nuances of vocal performance
- Excellent transient characteristics
- Ideal for professional use in commercial recording studios
- Type : Semi-open RP dynamic
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity : 97 dB/mW
- Max Input : 2000 mW
- Impedance : 50 ohm
- Weight : 330g (excluding cable)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.