Featured Product Videos
Get the studio sound your podcast deserves. Capture incredible sound, with enough gain for any XLR mic. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster One in seconds. Create great sounding podcasts more easily than ever with Auto Gain, Enhance, the Easy Start tool and award-winning support to get you recording straight away.
Step it up with Vocaster One Studio, which includes Focusrite's dynamic microphone and closed-back headphones so that you can elevate your podcast straight away. The Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic, with built-in grille and pop filter, focuses on making you sound like you're in the studio, so you won't need to worry about getting a professional sound. HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will, and stop the mic from picking up your show mix avoid any unwanted distractions for your audience.
• Broadcast quality sound
• Over 70dB of gain
• Auto Gain
• Enhance - Select one of three podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
• Mute - Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
• Broadcast mic and headphones
• Phone Connectivity
• Camera Connectivity
• Stereo Loopback
• Easy Start
• All the tools you need - Includes Hindenburg Lite, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer
• Vocaster Hub - Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
Mic input gain range: 70dB
Mic input frequency range: 20Hz 20kHz
Headphone output frequency range: 20Hz 20kHz
Speaker output frequency range: 20Hz 20kHz
Phone input & output: Mono (Requires 3.5mm TRRS cable, not included)
Camera output: Stereo (Requires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included)
Dimensions WxDxH: 194.5 x 113 x 50.5 mm
- Vocaster One audio interface
- Vocaster DM1 studio microphone
- Vocaster HP60v closed-back studio headphones
- XLR to XLR microphone cable
- USB-C to USB-A Cable